AGX Online is limited to basic labels and popups. It will fall short on a couple of the projects objectives: It won't present the GIS Strategic Plan with a lot of "impact" to city government audiences, nor display "Powerpoint-like" design details, as the GIS Director hoped.
Working the AGXO Frederick Douglass presentation ( http://bit.ly/fd-birthplace ) showed me that AGXO is limited to:
- Basemaps pan, zoom, and switch
- Titles and text labels
- Point, line, and polygon graphics
- Popups from the graphics that are limited to
- title and short text
- displayed image or video
- one hyperlink
The strategic plan presentation might be improved somewhat with enhancements in the next release of AGXO, which Bern demo'd at Esri's Federal UC in January. He also described it at http://bit.ly/f4pcqT . Enhancements are:
- map feature templates
- better feature and annotation editing wizards
- better user experience -- streamlined and simplified for ease of use.
Maybe Esri can give me access to the new release in time for use on this project.